Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mission for Breathtaking Proposals

To create a month's worth of Breathtaking Proposals; by posting a post everyday in January of 2011.

Audience:
The romantics looking for a way to convey their love for their partners in such away that it'll take away their breaths but give them something much more worth living for...

NOTE: I'm writing for all genders. Men and women. I'm open to the fact that love comes in all different forms and so I welcome the fact that anyone can fall in love. So perhaps a woman wants to propose to a man or a man wants to propose to another man or a woman wants to propose to another woman. I'm fine with that and that's why you'll see it in my writing; how I try to avoid saying he or she.

But in a traditional sense; I'm a sucker for the on one knee if it's a custom for you. If not, it's fine to do things your way. I'm just here to help take away your fear by giving you breathtaking proposal ideas to propose to the love of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment