Monday, January 17, 2011

1/17/11 Breathtaking Proposal #17

A Philadelphia Eagles Sports Fan Proposal

 Rights Reserved by Philadelphia Eagles

This can only be done if your partner actually has an interest in sports or the team playing. Sometimes I think that the proposer just really wanted their partners to propose to them in that fashion without thinking too hard of what the partner wants.
I’m imaging this proposal for my sister.

She’s a HUGE Philadelphia EAGLES FAN. Her favorite player is DeSean Jackson. 

 Photo Rights reserved by ESPN
    

This is what I imagine what happen:

·         My sister, family, her friends, and her partner will go to an Eagles game. (Nothing suspicious because they regularly go every season.)

·         They watch the game and of course the Eagles are winning and my sister is pumped!

·         They get to the half time show where they’re shooting out t-shirts, doing the kiss cam, and then the contest for an autographed football and photo from their favorite Eagles Player!

·         They’re going to randomly choose a winner by their seat number. (Pre-selected to be my sister’s seat, of course.)

·         They show the winner on the jumbo-tron.
 
·         They tell the winner to wait for instructions from one of the staff.

·         The staff member comes to my sister’s seat, asks for her favorite player (DeSean Jackson), and tells her follow them. 

·         The staff member takes my sister and her family/friends to a glove box as they wait for DeSean Jackson to come up from the locker room.

·         My sister watches the rest of the half time show with her family and friends in the glove box.

·         Then DeSean Jackson comes in with a football and pen ready to write a special message. 

·         He asks for her name and writes:
o   “To Jenny,
o   Will you marry me?
o   - My Sister’s partner’s name”
o   And signs his name, DeSean Jackson, on the other side. (I know she’ll love an autograph from DeSean.)

·         Before handing the ball to her; he poses for a photo with her.

·         My sister is so giddy that she probably doesn’t even see the message on the ball while DeSean tells her he has to get back to the game but hopes she enjoys the rest of the game.
·         The staff member then tells her that they can watch the rest of the game in the glove box and that the cheerleaders are about to start.

·         So they watch the cheerleaders as the football players come out.

·         Then the cheerleaders do a routine where they reveal signs that say “Will you marry me?” 

·         She sees DeSean on the jumbo-tron with a poster that says her name.
·         As the Jumbo-tron reveals my sister’s partner on one knee.

·         My sister turns around to see him and screams “OMG! Yes!”

That would probably make my sister faint 
with this unbelievably breathtaking proposal. 

Honestly, if this could happen. Contact me!! Trust me, there’s nothing the Philadelphia Eagles can’t do with the support of their fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment