Saturday, January 8, 2011

1/08/11 Breathtaking Proposal #8

It’s a Tall Building, it’s lights, No… it’s a Proposal!

This Proposal is based on this video by marzoandlee’s proposal video. There’s some controversy with whether the lights on the building was edited to appear like they were a light board. 

But I still think it’s a great concept!

I believe that there are buildings that can do that. The first one to come in mind is the:

Cira Centre in Philadelphia, PA. 
Also known as the Amtrak Building, to some. 
The address: 2929 Arch St. Philadelphia, PA 19104

Cira Centre ©I forgot- contact me to give credit or to remove

 Cira Centre with the Phillies logo 
 ©I forgot- contact me to give credit or to remove

It’s an amazing building.

Actually, the Comcast Building is pretty amazing too.
1701 John F. Kennedy Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19103

 The Comcast Center HD Screen Wall
image by ©iinvisibleink
The Cira Centre would be able to do a light show on the outside of the building. 

While the Comcast Building has “The Comcast Experience,” a 2,000 square-foot LED screen projecting computer-generated images. So how amazing would that be to rent out to show one of your videos or a special message!


 
http://www.youtube.com/user/marzoandlees#p/a/u/0/jyaE2Mw6YuU

VIDEO TITLE:  MARZO'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL TO LISA
BY: Marzoandlee
Video Details: “My cool way to ask the coolest girl I know to marry me. Thanks to all who were involved in making this night so incredible!! Special thanks to the geniuses Chris and Sean.”
All rights reserved by ©MarzoandLee

No comments:

Post a Comment